Hello fellow bloggers! I have decided to partake in the 30 Days of D/s, which I will utilize as a writing exercise, presented by John Brownstone and Kayla Lords at Loving BDSM. As suggested by the title, this free activity explores topics surrounding D/s relationships. I know that there are many of us in this particular circle of writers who are engaged in this writing activity at the moment, so bear with me. I think that this will be a useful endeavor in further exploring this new lifestyle that Daddy and I have set out on. As always, thank you for reading!
Loving BDSM’s 30 Days of D/s – Day 30
Prompt: What is this last day about? Well, no resources, nothing to read or listen to, this is all about what you’ve discovered over the last month. Take a look back at any posts or emails you wrote, notes you took. Think back to conversations you’ve had.
- Did you figure out anything new about yourself and your needs?
- Do you have a plan for future D/s relationships?
- Do you understand things that seemed confusing before?
- Are you ready to talk to your partner, look for a partner, or move in a new direction?
- Did you go through the program and realize that you’re already on the right track and you understood more about D/s than you thought? That’s a win, too, by the way!
Use what you’ve learned in the past month and put it all together. Write a list of what you want. Write a list of what you don’t want. Make a list of questions to ask your partner. Make a list of things you can’t wait to try or things to research more.
I find myself both proud to have faithfully completed my 30 Days of D/s journaling, yet a bit sad that this part of the journey has concluded. These daily prompts have enriched Daddy and I’s marriage by prompting us to have discussions that we otherwise may not have had. We’ve learned more about ourselves and each other by reflecting on assigned topics that opened our eyes to new (and exciting!) elements of D/s. I will now address each of the following prompts:
1) Yes, I absolutely discovered new aspects about my needs and myself. Namely, is that I long to (and I do) belong to Daddy…mind, body, and soul. I want him to have complete authority over me and I want more than anything to give him my complete submission. This is still a bit surprising to me, as I have never had these types of feelings in the past, but the peace and contentment that comes during my submission is incredible.
2) My only plan for a future D/s relationship is with Daddy. I look forward to continuing to grow during this journey with him.
3) Yes, I do have a greater understanding of things that used to be confusing. For one, I have realized that labels are not important within the context of our D/s dynamic. Second, I have learned that Daddy and I will do things the way we want to, regardless if that differs from “norms” in this lifestyle. Third, I’ve realized that while my feelings confused me a bit at first (I used to wonder why I needed to be dominated), that I accept my needs, and that my husband fully accepts me for who I am and that he doesn’t think any of what I desire is “strange”.
4) This one is easy…Daddy and I have great communication, and will continue to talk through everything as we move forward in this journey.
5) I feel that yes, as we went through the program we both realized that we are already on the right track…our track. I definitely learned more about D/s and got some great ideas from those with more experience. I want to send out a big thank you to everyone who contributed to these discussions and furthering my understanding of D/s concepts.
A List of What I Want
I want to learn to fully submit to Daddy, in how I think and how I behave, at all times.
I want to experience the peace and freedom that comes from my complete submission.
I want to better learn how to anticipate Daddy’s needs.
I want to make Daddy feel loved like he has never been loved before.
I want to make Daddy feel respected like he has never been respected before.
I want to be challenged and pushed past my current limitations…emotionally, mentally, and physically.
I want to further explore various acts of being dominated, both in the bedroom and out.
I want to give Daddy mind-blowing orgasms, more powerful than he has ever experienced.
I want to experience more mind-blowing orgasms with Daddy.
I would like Daddy to continue to work on his lecturing skills as I have found that his lectures move me toward change even more so than physical discipline.
A List of What I Don’t Want
I don’t want to lose the intimacy that my husband and I have found through DD and D/s.
I don’t want to lose our D/s dynamic when I go back to work full-time.
I don’t want to disappoint Daddy by becoming lazy in my submission.
I don’t want Daddy to become lazy or less consistent in my discipline.
A List of Questions for Daddy
Is there anything I am not doing that you would like me to be doing?
Would you please continue to articulate how this new dynamic makes you feel?
A List of Things I Would Like to Try or Research
I would like to continue to further explore bondage. Being restrained, that lack of control (coupled with my own claustrophobia), brings me to a very scary edge and I would like to further explore those feelings, that loss of control, with Daddy.
I would like to at some point, explore orgasm restraint upon Daddy’s direction. This is something that I feel would be incredibly challenging for me but that might also offer great reward in the end.
Well…that concludes my 30 Days of D/s…thank you for reading about and participating in my journey! It’s been a time of great learning for Daddy and I.
Happy writing 🙂