Hello my friends! I want to thank Lady Alexa and The Secret Aspie for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I did the full re-posting (including nominating a few folks myself) when I was nominated by sayyidsgirl, so here I will just address the questions asked.
Thank you for reading!
- What superhero did you want to be as a child? Why?
I honestly cannot remember ever wanting to be a super hero as a child. I remember wanting to be a pro-basketball player, an Amazon woman, and a doctor. Of course, some doctors are super heroes.
- Do you have a secret hate you have never told anyone?
I cannot stand the smell of fish, but that’s no secret around my house. I also find myself repulsed by really dirty, rotten teeth, media scenes which depict vomiting, and opossums (they are just creepy looking).
- Do you believe in aliens?
No, I do not. Strangely enough, I do believe in the Lochness Monster and Bigfoot 🙂
- If you were to die tomorrow what would be the one thing on your bucket list you would want to achieve?
To publish a work of fiction at a major publishing house. While I have had a few academic articles published, my true passion lies in writing fiction.
- When it comes to personal relationships what is the one thing you look for in a partner? And why?
When I was single and looking for my husband, I looked for a man who was easy going and could enjoy life. Someone who doesn’t “sweat the small stuff”. I am grateful to have found him.
- Why do you blog? And when did you start?
I started blogging when my husband and I began experimenting with domestic discipline and D/s. As this “experiment” wasn’t something that I could really discuss with my friends or family, I needed an outlet. I have made many wonderful friends in this forum and am glad to be able to converse with others about the sexy stuff.
- If you could be any animal what would it be? And why?
I’d like to be a wolf and be able to run like the wind. I think the wolf is the most beautiful creature. Or, as my husband and I often joke, when we die we’d like to come back as one of our dogs…pretty spoiled lives they lead 🙂
- Does crunchy peanut butter really taste better than smooth?
I enjoy both 🙂
- If you could change the past what would you change? And why?
If I could change the past, I would want my mom and my brother back. Heaven is just too far away.
- If you could be anyone you wanted in history who would it be and why?
Jane Austin. She is an amazing writer which is what I aspire to be. Of course, it would have been pretty cool to be Betty Page too.
- What is your favourite book? And, of course why is it?
Sense and Sensibility…love the characters and the emotions this particular tale invokes within myself. I also adore the movie, the version staring Emma Thompson.