I want to say a big thank you to Pelgris at Poetry, Pain, Storytime and Introspection for Nominating me for this award!!! I am surely undeserving of this attention, but greatly appreciative as well! Thank you, Pelgris…your readership means the world!
This award was Created by Okoto Enigma to highlight blogs that may be less well known.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate 10 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
Here it goes!
Three things about myself:
- I am strangely self-confident & suffer low self-esteem at the same time. This stems largely from the recent development of rosacea on my face. If you’ve never heard of it or don’t know anyone who suffers from it, it is a cruel, cruel mistress….
- I am the friend who is always talking about sex at parties…making inappropriate references to things like “hard limits”, etc….all a part of my charm 🙂
- Like many in my age group, I don’t understand the generation behind me. The lack of self-responsibility in this new world is seriously scary…
On to nominations!!!
While I love showing recognition to my favorite blogging friends, I also despise this sort of thing because it inevitably leaves someone out. If you are reading my blog, please know that even if your name doesn’t appear here…I greatly appreciate your readership!
My responses to the questions posed by Pelgris:
- If a song could be your theme song, in what genre of music would that song be from?
I enjoy country music….not the kind about my wife died, my dog died, I lost my job….but more the upbeat, fun country music. I like upbeat & fun!!!
- What part does food play in your life?
We have to eat to live! I love food. I wish I loved it less!
- What factors stop you from writing and why?
Just being busy mostly. I do occasionally experience the emotional block where I just can’t get anything on paper worth saying…
- Is it Nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune?
I have no idea how to answer this…
- How pretentious do you consider someone who slings Shakespeare around?
I would consider that the mark of an educated mind! And, an educated mind is sexy as hell!
A few questions of my own to those I have nominated:
- What would you say is your most endearing quality?
- What is something about yourself you’d like to change/improve?
- If your house was burning down and you only had time to grab one material possession (let’s assume your entire family & pets are already safely out), what would you save?
- What is something that makes you feel nostalgic?
- Favorite dessert?