I want to thank sayyidsgirl at Journey to Submission for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I hate to admit it, but I had to google “Liebster”…and I feel very flattered. Without further ado here is the list of questions I was given from my dear friend, sayyidsgirl, to answer…
- What is the most useless thing you know how to do?
This is a tough question! I know how to do many unique things, but I’m not sure that qualifies as “useless”. I’m pretty good at popping Daddy’s pimples, I stack firewood in the house in a way that makes it look nice (drives Daddy nuts that I take the time to do this), and I give a good ear massage.
- What is something about you that most people get wrong?
They think I am selfless.
- What would you NOT do for 5 million dollars?
Share my husband. Sell myself. Give away my fur babies.
- What do you believe even though you know it’s probably wrong?
That there is something I could have done to have prevented my young brother’s premature death.
- What is the one thing you want to do the most before you die?
As in, a bucket list? Hard to choose just one. I’d like to experience the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa in Iceland and I would like to visit the Temples in Began, Burma (Myanmar). I would like to experience watching one of my dogs give birth. But more than anything, I want at least 45 more years with Daddy before we leave this earth.
- If you could be any creature what would it be (it can be real or imaginary)?
I would like to experience being able to run like the wind, and I am incredibly in tune with dogs…so, I will say a wolf.
- If you could change anything at all about yourself what would it be and why?
My need for control. I desire to learn how to completely let go of any and all control…
- What is the one movie you can watch over and over?
Love Actually. Thankfully, it is one of Daddy’s favorite movies as well.
- What tattoos do you have? If none, what tattoo would you get if you were made to get one?
I have a small dolphin tattoo on my shoulder. One of those silly decisions made in adolescence.
- If a cashier gave you too much change back what would you do?
This has happened to me and I returned to the store and gave the cashier back the money. I remember how it was when I worked in retail in college…she would have been in a lot of trouble with her boss if her register was off by $20. But, I think stuff like this gives you good karma. Once, while at work, I found an envelope on the floor with three hundred bucks in it. I turned it in to my manager who tried to figure out who it belonged to. When no one had claimed it within a week, she gave me the money. I was young and poor and it felt like an amazing gift!
11 Random Facts about Me
- I bake the best sugar cookies in the world (or, so I’ve been told)
- Babies don’t move me, but when I see a cute dog out in the world, I get all gushy
- I love a good beard on a man.
- Riding Daddy- sitting in his lap during intercourse- is my favorite sexual position.
- My favorite color is red…nothing prettier than a rosy bottom.
- My favorite books are the Clan of the Cave Bear series…I have read through this series more times than I can count.
- I believe that my best feature is my eyes.
- I enjoy manual labor….yard work, painting, building things…
- Nose hair is a huge turn off for me.
- I think college is overrated.
- I am looking forward to remodeling our kitchen
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.);
- Answer questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
- Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
I have done my best to nominate individuals who have not already been nominated, so here it goes…I nominate the following bloggers:
With that said…I would love to hear the answers to these questions from my other WordPress friends as well! Just post your comments below 🙂
List of Questions:
- What are the top five on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite sexual fantasy?
- What does blogging do for you?
- Who has been the most influential person in your adulthood?
- If you could choose one movie star to sleep with, who would it be?
- What is your favorite non-sexual activity?
- What is your favorite body part?
- What is one dream that you have made come true?
- What is your favorite song and why?
- What is the funniest or grossest thing that has ever happened to you during sexual activity?
Looking forward to reading your answers!!!